Thursday, August 25, 2011

A few days in!

So I am nearing the end of my first week of orientation. i apologise for my brevity but i am at an internet cafe as our network at the center is down. facebook won´t let me login, but in about 2 weeks i should have more regular internet on a daily basis. i will be getting my computer down here sept 17th so will be more in contact with the other world then!

Today we had our first teaching lesson and tomorrow we will be students to be teachers all day. it´s a bit overwhelming, but a good, practical foundation.

yesterday we were able to play with the kids for a bit and it was so much fun! its like playing with my awesome nieces and nephews. the kids love the gringos and want us to swing them around and all sorts of things. it was kinda exhausting as we are all still gettting used to the altitude, but i felt pretty good running around. today i am a bit sore from 3 children hanging on my neck at once, but that will pass!

well, tengo que estudiar mi espanol! yo se que los ninos van a ser los muestras mejores!

1 comment:

  1. glad you're having a good time.. am thinking about you often! Love you little!!

    ReplyDelete